The goals of the Sakya Tsechen Ling Institute are the study and the practical application of Mahayana Buddhism traditional teachings and their safeguarding. Main activities take place through monthly sessions of teachings, retreats, study of tibetan language and root texts, study and training of rituals, training courses and conferences.
Spiritual Masters and Teachers
Great annual celebrations at the Institute for 2017
On these days the 16 Arhats ritual is performed at the Institute.effects of positive or negative actions are increased.
• LOSAR . February the 27th at 6:30 p.m. Tibetan New Year 2144 Fire Bird.
• CHOTRUL DÜCHEN. March the 12th at 10 p.m.
Full Moon and last day of the 15th first days of the year during which Buddha performed each day a miracle.
• SAGA DAWA DÜCHEN. June the 9th at 6:30 p.m.
Buddha's birth, full enlightenment and parinirvana.
• CHÖKOR DÜCHEN. July the 27th at 6:30 p.m.
First teaching of the Buddha about the Four Noble Truth.
• LHABAB DÜCHEN. November the 10th at 6:30 p.m..
Buddha's descent from Heavens Tushita.